Sunday, March 25, 2007

Week 7 - Using Blogs to Foster Literacy

Having a "semester break" threw me off ... but I was glad to have a chance to finally get ahead of something for once!! The 3 readings for weeks 7, and those for 8 are a good start on wikis. I have had some experience doing the revision of our state library association's website with PBwiki but I want to check out Jotspot. I also have had experience doing our district tech plan using ProBroad - is that a wiki?

I just noticed the ppt is up, so I'll download and take a look.

1 comment:

david said...

Sorry to spoil your fun, but the next session is even more reading. At least you'll be able to skim and spend more time playing with your blog.

Your experience with wikis will be more than most, so you're ahead of the game.

Dave F